Monday, July 15, 2013

JADE


A  LETTER  TO  JADE

What you do..........
The little gestures of love
that you make everyday
creates magic in my life.

What you say...........
The first time you said "its Positive"
my heart skipped.
as you gazed on at me
That moment my Heart missed a beat.

When you call................
Each time you call my cell phone
its dead battery starts charging even without PHCN.
My airtime gets restored automatically.
When its Etisalat 'lets get talking"
When you call with Glo.. 'You rule My World''
if its Zain "its all about you'"
for MTN you and i will follow Christ ''Everywhere He goes''
and ''Our lives will get better''


What i am writing...........
Writing this to appreciate you.
Though you may not be perfect in all things
but you are certainly perfect for me.

When i rage you calm me down.........
Thanks for saying nothing sometimes, 
When i actually wanted to hear the silence between us.

As we move on....................
We must go forth with self-assurance and confidence
Our love will generously bestow on us all we desire
One life together giving and sharing our happiness
Then we will accomplish what Jehovah intended from time immemorial.


Dedicated to Jade.



No comments:

Post a Comment